It all started with cleaning out a closet and a request from our lacrosse player. Our son didn't want to get rid of his first set of gear but we had no idea what to do with it. Sitting in my living room with my wife when she turned to a table lamp and, literally, the light bulb came on.
We are proud of the fact that Big League Lighting repurposes old gear, like a first stick, state championship helmet or game ball, and turns it into a keepsake for your player, parent or coach.
Moments were defined with that gear on the field and those memories can now live on with these custom built pieces.
To respect the legacy of each sport with a product that promotes the positive aspects of the game for players, parents and coaches.
Quality Components = Quality product
- Each custom Big League Lighting lamp is produced in Prosper, TX, a Dallas suburb.
- Lamp bases are pine with walnut veneer sourced locally.
- Hardware is durable steel, not softer aluminum to avoid breakage.
- 449 Lumens light source from three efficient LED puck lights controlled via an inline switch. Do not produce heat like traditional light bulbs.
- Components include normal game gear such as a helmet, bat, puck, ball, etc.
- Lamps are approximately 22" tall, 12" wide and 9" deep.
- Durable construction allows for easy shipping anywhere in the world.
- Available in black, white or stained base; custom colors at additional fee.
- Veteran owned and operated.